Thursday, October 20, 2011

Rail Pictures: Toronto to Churchill

Just before I left, I upgraded the system software on my iPad and iPhone. Unfortunately, my blogging software has yet to the upgraded and it has totally crashed. I'm having a lot of difficulty posting pictures and can't do video at all. I also can't get my portable keyboard to sync with the iPad because of the new system software. So I will post what pictures I can but they won't be individually labeled.

We stopped three times between Toronto and Churchill where we could get off the train for several hours: Hornepayne, Dolphin and Thompson.Here are those pictures from those stops as well as photos taken between stops. Most of the pictures taken while the train is moving are videos. I found that my photos came out blurred because of the speed of the train.































































No comments:

Post a Comment